For Weather closings during this time of year we, as the board, will be looking at several different factors for the safety of our families. We watch Bourbon, Scott, Fayette, Woodford, Jessamine and Madison counties for school closings and weather updates. If the board decides to close classes for the day in order to keep our members safe, we will try to contact everyone as quickly as possible (usually by 7am at the latest). We post on Facebook and the website as quickly as we can. Please check before leaving on questionable weather days. We ask all of our families to use their best judgement in making decisions that keep you and your little ones safe.

If you have any questions please speak to any of our board members.